Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photoshop, Space n' Depth, WHY?

Most recent Computer Art Project, the assignment involved the use of text. I created this with photoshop using just text. While my photoshop skills aren't quite amazing I really like how much depth I was able to achieve with a tool such as photoshop. I want to recreate this by hand to see how it would turn out. I like to think it would be so much more to look at, and it would definitely be interesting to see how to capture all the space and depth. But I like this for what it is now but I still feel it is a work in progress and will explore my options with it.
"ashamed" 2011
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Why? ...Why not? "Why?" the band, is killer and here are some killer tunes. The lyrics will most likely wrinkle your brain, while the righteous music works it all out again.

Sky for Shoeing Horses Under is a great one take music video and Song of the Sad Assassin is a pretty trippy simple animation but very very well done. No video for the song Hollows but it doesn't need one, this song really intense and really deep, some may considered raunchy so if your one of those people open your mind up a bit.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment