Wednesday, February 23, 2011

REMIX!, Dreams, and Tattoos

RRREEEMMMIIIIXXXXX!!!!!! Let it seep in to your ears. Then its going to proceed to walk, prance and frolic all over your brain, only to curl into a comfortable yet adorably cute position right up  against your forehead. And its going to take a nap, while this song vibrates your pleasure chords. Empire of the Sun- Walking on a Dream (Johan Baath Remix)!

Here be some tattoo sketches I had drawn for a friend of mine. Now the images from the sketches are tattooed on to my buddies rib cage, one on either side. I do have some rough pics I'll post but unfortunately lack any photos of the actual tattoos, which look great and exactly as I drew them. Hopefully next time he comes by JC way I'll snap a couple.


TomCat came to me one day in 2009 and asked for a tattoo design. He asked for it to include eyeballs, zombies, skulls, shrooms, tentacles, and peace signs. And with this to go on, this is what my brain conjured up. I really enjoy the shroom clouds but the tattoo artist left out the spots on the caps/clouds but it still looked great finished. 

                            



Then in 2010 he came to me again for another tattoo. This one on the other side of the rib cage. Yet this time he had his own idea and a very awesome one at that. He asked for an octopus attacking a whale, and I gave him just that. The image itself is as straightforward as the delivery in which TomCat told me " I want an octopus attacking a whale." Tattooed ended up great as well kudos to the tattoo artists, fo sho.




No comments:

Post a Comment