Monday, February 28, 2011

Nasty, Great movie, and Jester Spikes

Its nasty outside today. Really rainy that will be drizzling at one point then gully washer the next. But, it usually works that way. Feet stayed dry due to my nice pair of Hi-techs, which is very beneficial through out all the classes.

This song is amazing but this (unofficial) video for the song just brings it off the awesome scale. It's a very dry video in more ways than one which I thought appropriate for the weather. (BTW) The video features main parts from the end of the movie "Once Upon a Time in the West" so don't watch i f you haven't seen the film, which is a great movie.

Here is some charcoal work I did for high school in 2007. I was having fun with it and was going for a surrealistic image. I used my buddy and classmate at the time Q to model his open mouth for me. He sat next to me a held his mouth like the image for a good 45 minutes. I added all the other imagery after that, like the jester spikes, the tubes, and the eye. I have this hanging in my room, sometimes if you stare at the mouth long enough the eye will blink at you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment