Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Creeped Out, Pumped Up, and Stop Signs!

Feeling a little creeped out, kind of off putting and yet still pumps you up. Thats what this video successfully  does.  I love it when you have a fantastically crafted song and a simple but hard hitting visual to go along with it. Esben and the Witch have such a sound that is true to them that really puts a mood out there, but the video really rocks your world. Very cool though, I'd listen to the song first without the video then watch...makes it even that much chill!

Here is the first project I did in my Computer Art class(for which this blog was created for). The printing process was relatively new to me and I went to kinkos. It came out a bit dark but was still readable as far as all the information I put in. The assignment was to collect some objects each specifically, such as a picture needing fixing, something with an allure color, an ad for a place you've never been and so on with a few more. This was the first time I've used photoshop to create art but I feel it turned out quite nice, and I know I like it. Really like the stop signs, that's my favorite aspect. It has a hint of the surreal but what makes me so pleased is that it's meaning can really mean different things for different people. I know what it means to me but I don't want to ruin it for you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment