Sunday, March 6, 2011

SPRING BREAK!, Dubby wubby, and Stockin' da' Fridge!

SPRINGGG BBBREAK!!! I'm so pumped to do nothing for a whole week! Totally just chilling out all break. Started celebrating around 2pm yesterday, and I was gone by 8. But being all sloppy and silly is how I like to bring in the spring break. Weather aint to bad either, on and off rain but temperature should be 50's and up, so thats nice.

And since it is Spring Break the only appropriate thing is some Dubby wubby , Yeah yeah!


I'm taking a break from posting art. This is a pic of the beginning of my last break. Probably the chillest weekend I have ever experienced. A bunch of us cool kids rented a cabin in G-burg and had a hell of a time. We kept it going for 3 days straight, here I was just about half way done stocking the fridge


No comments:

Post a Comment